Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wineland Tour





Wine, wine, and more wine! We hopped on the tour bus and headed out of the city to the magnificent wineland areas of Paarl and Stellenbosch. We visited two cellars and tasted a great number of wines. I was actually not impressed that we only went to two wineries. I thought it was a wine tour--and I expected to be a bit more "happy" by the end of the tour. But, of course we sipped wine at the base of mountains and natural beauty. Who can beat that? Honestly, the best part was meeting other folks from different walks of life on the tour. I met a nice German couple as well as a lady traveling by herself from London. Darrell, Andrea thinks this is a good place for us to visit!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's a great place for us to visit. I've enjoyed .za wines and haven't made it down there yet.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home