Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Drive Around Cape Town...




...on the left side of the road....on the right side of the car!!! Yes, my friends and I rented a small Toyota Tazz to get us around the city. At first it took some getting used to driving on the opposite side, but after careful determination we got the hang of it. It was actually quite fun. However, I couldn't concentrate on everything at once. I could only concentrate on driving while Andrea concentrated on pointing us in the right direction. When I returned to Yaounde, I had to really concentrate so that I didnt' drive on the wrong side of the road. Actually, a few days after returning, I almost drove on the left side--but luckily didn't when I saw a car zoom in the right direction.

This day, we decided to take a drive around the city. We got out at a few places to take some pictures. The housing and scenary were absolutely beautiful. At the top of one of the hills, we had a great view of the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home