Saturday, January 20, 2007

Where Have I Been???


I know it has been an extremely looooooonnnnnnggg time since I've last posted. And, of course I have so much to write about. My parents came to visit me over winter break!! So, I have tons of pictures and stories to share with you. I guess, when I get the time (school keeps me busy) I will share all of that with you.

Now, I just decided to do a quick post just to say hello to everyone and share one photo that I recently took. This is of a small lizard that I always see in my bathroom (although I'm not sure if it's the same one each time). I've seen bigger ones running around my place, but I always think these little guys are so cute (and hopefully harmless).

I hope the new year is finding everyone doing well!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT POSTING AND PHOTGRAPHS!COULD YOU PLEASE INCLUDE ONE OF YOUR SCHOOL AND SCHOOL GROUNDS?
BONNE ANNEE!!

3:54 AM  
Blogger ongolaBoy said...

it's common to see this kind of lizard in home. You don't have to worry ;-)

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little lizard is called a "wall ghekko". Eats insects such as mosquitoes.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your site interesting because as parents ourselves we are visiting our daughter who is based in Yaounde. We would like to do the ring road trip but wondered about the best way to get around ie transport.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home