Thursday, November 09, 2006

After the rains



A few mornings ago, there was a storm that passed through Yaounde. It woke me up from my peaceful sleep. And, of course, I couldn't fall back asleep. I thought for sure that since this particular storm was strong that we wouldn't have school that morning. So much for wishful thinking!! We did have school. And there was electricity. No day off for us.

When I arrived at school, I looked out over the city and saw this wonderful rainbow. It's bright colors stretched behind two monuntains. The picture barely shows the rainbow, but it is there!! Look closely!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

We enjoy visiting your blog; the pictures are very interesting to us. It is fascinating to see and read about things so far away from our home in Montesano. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Chris & Bob

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your fantastic blog. Tip of the hat for the fantastic photography. Yaounde looks like a beautiful city and your photos bring out that beauty perfectly.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really miss you jennifer. Cyp. from ASOY.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home