Monday, October 23, 2006

Daily Drive to School






If I leave for work early in the morning, the drive is usually uneventful. This morning, I surprisingly got up and left earlier than normal.There weren't too many cars on the street. If I leave after 7am, I am usually swerving past cars and waiting for traffic. And, I'm always mad that I can't get anywhere quickly.

These pictures were taken on the hill that leads to the American School. I have also placed a picture of one of the Cameroonian schools that is around the corner from ours.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the wonderful photos Jennifer!

You're doing a great job at showing that Cameroon really is as beautiful as people say.

Keep up the good work and take care out there!

Would love to ready your take on the expat scene in Yaounde in future installements.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks again Jennifer. Can you take a picture of your school please? Is the pool still there?Is the bakery still in Bastos?
The taxis are still yellow! Thanks for doing this!!
lee

5:47 AM  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Hi Jennifer! Greetings from Singapore. I enjoy reading about Cameroon. It is beautiful. Thanks for the photos too.
Best wishes.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home