Wednesday, August 17, 2005



I wrote this long post about things so far and the internet shut down on me. But, thats what happens here in Yaounde. So, I will post what I was going to write another time because I am very tired. I have posted two more pictures. One is of the view from our balcony. From the balcony we can also see the presidential palace. How cool is that. The second picture is for you TJ. You said you wanted to see insects and bugs. This thing was in the toilet this morning when I tried to use the bathroom. It is a little worm. If I had the video you would actually see the sucker moving. Yuck. Ok, more later when I'm not so tired. Oh! By the way, we have only done mostly grocery shopping, driving around, and having meetings at the school. Therefore, I don't have much to say about the culture and daily life here because I have not yet experienced that. But, as time goes on I will and I will write more about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home